How much does shipping cost?
- For all orders shipping within the United States that are under $175, we charge a flat rate of $6.00.
- For US orders over $175, shipping is $20.00.
- International shipping charges vary by country and can range from $20.00 to $35.00.
You're out of a t-shirt that I would really like. When will you be restocking?
- We are liquidating our remaining tees, and don't plan on restocking any cities except for Raleigh, NC. However, Planetizen sells a selection of our other cities- check out our tees here.
My favorite city is not among your current offerings. Can you make a map of my city and add it to your selection?
- The data we use to generate our maps is not easily accessible for every city in the world, and for some cities, it just isn't available.
- We want everyone to be able "rep" their place, but creating a new city line takes considerable resources and time. We don't anticipate adding new cities anytime soon, but who knows what the future will bring! Stay in touch with us via Facebook and Twitter to be in the know if and when new cities are launched.
I accidentally ordered the wrong thing and need to make a change. Help!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within two hours of your order if you would like to make a change.
- If it has been over two hours since you placed your order, you will need to follow our return and exchange procedure once you receive your item. Fill out our return/exchange form here:
I'm interested in a custom design. Is that possible?
- We are not able to produce custom designs at this time.
I love your prints! Are they available in smaller or larger sizes?
- Our prints are only available in the sizes you see on our website.
Do you have a sizing chart available?
- Our smoke grey men's tee blanks are from Anvil. Check out their sizing chart here: http://www.anvilknitwear.com/content/view/full/342.
- Our heather grey men's tee blanks are from Bella. Check out their sizing chart here: http://www.bella.com/triblend-t.html?deptid=32
- Our women's tee blanks are from Bella. Check out their sizing chart here: http://www.bella.com/triblend-tee.html
How will you package my order?
- We try to take the most holistic approach possible when packaging your items.
- Your tees and totes will arrive in a biodegradable, re-sealable bag, complete with our "Wear You Live Essentials."
- Prints are wrapped with brown paper and mailed in durable, hard tubes.
- Single prints are rolled in 20" tubes, and multiple prints in a larger, 24" tube.
When will my order arrive?
- Except for canvases, We ship on Mondays and Thursdays. Orders received before 6pm EST on Sunday will ship out on Monday and orders received by 6pm EST on Wednesday will ship out on Thursday.
- Canvases take a bit longer- please allow 5-10 business days for processing in addition to shipping.
- Transit time to the US and Canada ranges from 2 to 5 days.
I live outside the U.S. - How does that work?
- If all goes well, our international customers can expect their order within 6 to 10 days after shipment.
- Due to customs and other factors that are outside of our control, some orders may take as long as 5 to 10 weeks.
- Once your order is shipped, it is in the hands of USPS. CityFabric is not liable for loss or damage.
- Please note that at this time, we are unable to ship our City Canvases outside the US and Canada.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Exchanges and returns are accepted on unworn or unused merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
- Please fill out our Return/Exchange form here in order to complete the process.
I am a buyer interested in wholesale. Is this a possibility?
Of course! We are excited to grow CityFabric by developing wholesale partnerships. If you feel that CityFabric would be a good fit for your shop or site and would like more information about our line, visit our contact page.
I live in Raleigh. Can I come by your space to purchase something in person?
Shout out to our Raleigh peeps! We don't have a retail space and keep irregular office hours, so we prefer that you order from us through our website. Our co-working space, BLDG Co., does occasionally host open houses on first Fridays. You can always stop by then to say hello and purchase something.
DecoRaleigh, NOFO, designbox, and Stitch, are all local shops who carry our Raleigh merchandise. DecoRaleigh and NOFO carry our prints and tees, while designbox and Stitch stock our tees only. Feel free to swing by one of those retail locations at your convenience.