- The Atlantic Cities, "Communicating the City with a Shirt"
- Engaging Cities, "CityFabric Kickstarts their new Civic-Minded Project with Crowd Sourcing Tool"
- Urban Times, Interview with CityFabric founder
- The News & Observer, "Local T-Shirt Line Promotes City Pride"
- Durham Magazine, "Stuff We Like: Bull City Swag"
- BBC, "How to get America to Walk"
- The Atlantic Cities, "Guerrilla Wayfinding in Raleigh"
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek, "Student Project to Encourage Walking Gains Support"
- Walk Raleigh featured at 13th Annual Venice Architecture Biennale
- Core77, "Walk Raleigh Receives Core77 Design Award"
- Walk Raleigh showcased in Sept. 2012 Azure Magazine
Walk [Your City]
- Treehugger, "Walk [Your City] Campaign lets City Dwellers Encourage Walking"
- Fast Company, "Can You Get People to Walk More, Simply with Smart Signage?"
- Urban Times, "Walk Your City Open Source Guerrilla Wayfinding"
- Walk [Your City] Named in "Top 7 Sites for Creating the Future City"